10 May Enhance (Everything*) of Cheshire
Well, hellooooooo! How ARE we all? Do I sound a bit giddy? That could just be because I am! Since finally being allowed to start work again on 12 April, I’ve barely stopped. And, you know what, I love it. Bloody LOVE it! Oh, it’s been so good to do what I do, to see my wonderful clients and to talk the hind legs off several donkeys. Only when appropriate though, don’t fret – if you want quiet time, or a calming Reiki session then you’ll get total peace. I promise.
Back to Normal-ish
So, hi ho hi ho, it’s back to work we go. Bonus, back to buying lovely things from my lovely local shops and businesses. Are you back to work? Happily, hopefully… Have you made it to the pub yet or are you waiting until blankies aren’t essential? And, more importantly, you can stay beyond a two-hour slot. Soon, my loves, soon…
Hopi, Skip, and Jump
After a pretty crappy year, now’s a good time to reflect and take stock. Like many of you, I’ve had time to train, learn and upskill – and believe me, that will continue. Hopi Ear Candling. an ancient complementary therapy that has been around for millennia, is coming soon. As with all such ancient treatments and complementary therapies, we have given Hopi the 21st-century make-over, health-and-safety, and hygiene once-overs – and brought it bang up to date.
Calm Your Spirit – and Stuff
Originally, Hopi Ear Candling was believed to cleanse the aura, calm the spirit and balance the energy fields of the body. Nowadays, though the Hopi candle is little different to those used long ago, its purpose has developed somewhat. Ear candling is thought to help extract impurities and ease sinus pressure and many who try treatment have reported relief from:
- Excess Ear Wax
- Common Colds
- Ringing in the ears
Some even claim to have enjoyed reduced stress and better sleep. It can certainly be incredibly relaxing, which, let’s face it, is ALWAYS a good thing.
Good Things Come to Those Who… Work Their Asses Off!
While we’re on the subject of Good Things, at Enhance of Cheshire, we’re positively brimming with ‘em. And you can never have too much of a good thing, can you? I started creating bee-ooootiful brows tailored to you then added treats and therapies as I’ve been asked. ALL have been learnt, trained, polished, and perfected to the nth degree, just like those brows. Enhance of Cheshire is your ultimate You Time Clinic. Whether it’s wellbeing or looking well, or a bit of both. We’ve got you covered. *We really can enhance (nearly) everything:
- Brows: Microblading, Powder brows, or Ombré.
- Semi-permanent Eye Make-up: from lash enhancement to a fabulous flick.
- Eyebrow Lamination: Taming what Mother Nature gave ya.
- Lash Lift: The look of longer lashes WITHOUT extensions. Tint included.
- Ear Piercing: Like it says.
- Body Piercing: If it’s safe, hygienic, and legal, I can pierce it for you.
- Dermaplaning: Dead skin cells and peach fuzz be gone.
- Microneedling: Often used to treat fine lines, wrinkles, scarring, acne scarring, stretch marks, and discoloration.
- Semi-permanent Lip Make-up: Perfect your pout with absolutely NO trout.
- Laser Skin Tag Removal: Quick and effective.
- Laser Carbon Facial: A pick-me-up for tired, dull, or congested skin.
- Tattoo Removal: Everybody makes mistakes. I can help get rid of yours.
- Laser Hair Removal: Excess hair is upsetting. SHR (super hair removal) technology is fast and safe.
- Reiki: A spiritual and relaxing energy treatment.
More is More
And there’s more, there’s more! Coming soon to Enhance of Cheshire will be non-surgical facelifts. Will that be all? Probably not, you know me! What would YOU like added to the Enhance of Cheshire repertoire? Feel free to let me know – and in the meantime, watch this space.
See you soon, chicas! If not in clinic, then in the Bubble Room. Or the Church Inn. Or the Millington. Or the PD. Or… Well. You get the picture!