Initial benefits of dermplaning are visible immediately upon completion of the procedure. However, just like with any skin treatment, results will vary with each patient.
Regular maintenance treatments are recommended for optimal results. Treatment is either finished dry, with no product or a lovely serum to suit your skin type.
- Immediate results, skin looks polished!
- Improved product penetration
- Suitable for all skin types
- Encourages cell regeneration
Dermaplaning Process & Post Treatment
Before your dermaplaning treatment begins, the targeted area will be cleansed so it is completely clean. A sterile blade is then used to remove dead skin cells and peach fuzz.
The entire dermaplaning procedure is both gentle and painless.
At the end of the treatment session, the excess skin is wiped away and the area treated is left looking vibrant and fresh.
This treatment doesn’t require any downtime. However, the following skincare procedure is recommended after dermaplaning for best results:
- Use a recommended moisturiser regularly
- Apply sunscreen before going outside
- Avoid all sun exposure for the first few days following treatment